Through attending various seminars and product demonstrations, our professional staff is able to keep up to date on all of the newest hearing aid technologies. Using this knowledge we are better suited to help patient’s make informed decisions about which hearing device is best for them. During an evaluation, once all of the audiometric information is complied, patients are given options which are best suited for their lifestyle and budget. All products are readily available in the office to compare colours, shapes and sizes.
Booking a Hearing Aid Evaluation
If you have previously had a hearing test and are interested in scheduling a hearing aid evaluation, simply contact us by telephone to request an appointment. Feel free to also contact our audiologist if you’d like to order a hearing aid, have your hearing aid serviced, or for general information regarding the functionality of your hearing aid.
What to Expect at Your Hearing Aid Evaluation Appointment
Our audiologist will perform the following at your hearing aid evaluation:
- A detailed explanation on how hearing aids function and how they enhance your hearing and communication
- Speak about the benefits and restrictions of hearing aids, allowing you to make an informed decision on what solution is best for you
- Learn about your current lifestyle, activity level, future communication goals and the particular listening circumstances where you need assistance
- Provide key aspects on each of the hearing aid technologies available to you and those that are fitting to your needs and budget
- Discuss with you the various hearing aid styles, models, cosmetic options and technical features
- Recommend the hearing aid that’s most suitable for you from the product lines supplied by all major hearing aid brands.
Ordering a Hearing Aid
Should you be interested in ordering a hearing aid following the evaluation process, we will:
- Typically take an impression of your ear(s)
- Review the hearing aid costs
- Submit your order with the manufacturer
When your new hearing aid arrives, you’ll come back to have it fitted to your ear, learn how to use it and have it assessed to make sure it’s meeting your needs.
Other services include:
- 90 day trial period
- Refund in full within 90 day trial period without restocking fee*
- Tube changes
- Minor repairs
- Modifications to hearing aids and molds
There are no hidden fees or sales gimmicks and no extra costs such as care packages to buy. Prices are itemized so you know exactly what you are paying for: dispensing fee, impression fee and wholesale cost of listening device(s).
*impressions, molds and hearing tests are non-refundable