The professional Audiologists at Union Hearing Aid Centre Toronto are able to assess your hearing with a state of the art hearing test with no referral necessary. Have you noticed a change in your hearing? Are you or a loved one finding it difficult to communicate with friends and family? If this sounds familiar, it might be time to test your hearing. Call 416-364-2264 to book your hearing test today.
Why Do I Need A Hearing Test?
Our advanced hearing tests will establish if you have developed a temporary, degenerative, or permanent hearing condition so that the most suitable treatment option can be applied.
Recognizing The Signs Of Hearing Loss
Hearing loss rarely occurs without an initial warning sign:
1) You find yourself asking individuals to repeat themselves
2) Words or phrases are often misunderstood
3) You have noticed a ringing, clicking, or buzzing in the ears
4) It’s especially difficult to hear female or children’s voices
5) You are becoming more focused on lip reading than hearing
6) People are complaining that the TV or radio volume is too loud
If you have noticed any of the above signs, or you feel your hearing has been affected in other ways, you may benefit from a hearing test here at our Clinic in Toronto.
Call Us Today
Don’t let your hearing issue bring you down. If you would like to learn more about how you can improve your hearing, call our friendly staff at 416-364-2264.